Monday, April 6, 2009

yo.

so...
i hate being alone
and most people would agree
i mean, except for the rare handful that like having alone time...
i am most definitely not one of those people

i turn into eeyore
its rediculous really
i never know what to do with myself
i just get so lonely and sad and blahh
today is better
even though im still alone...
it only gets crappy in the evening time


"I might have known," said Eeyore. "After all, one can't complain. I have my friends. Somebody spoke to me only yesterday. And was it last week or the week before that Rabbit bumped into me and said 'Bother!'. The Social Round. Always something going on."



in other news...

I started nutrisystems a few days ago

i havent quite been on it a week...

its going okay

its just going to be hard to stick with it

i have to though

i dont want to be the "chubby friend" anymore blah


that's all for now


byee

1 comment:

Squigg said...

You look fine...accept yourself as you are.